Approx. Rs 85,000 / Per PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Per Piece|
|Usage/Application||Germicidal Air Sterilizer|
|Filter Type||UV Filter|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Insulation Wall||Single Wall|
|Warranty||1 Year On-Site Warrenty|
|Material of construction||ABS Plastic|
Medixair Germicidal Air Sterilizer a revolutionary new germicidal product for air sterilisation, based on UVC light. It sterilises premises against airborne infection caused by viruses, bacteria and spores. It is compact, portable, easy to use and maintain and complies with International Statutory Safety Regulations. The Medixair™ unit was initially designed and developed as a tool against terrorist attacks with weapons grade Anthrax agents.
· Used for air sterilisation.
· Designed to work 24/7 without the need for operator supervision
· Based on UVC light. Compact portable easy to use
· Capable of destroying greater than 99.999% of micro-organisms in the air
· No toxic residue and complies with International Statutory Safety Regulations
· Low cost of operation. No ozone depletion
How UVC Works ON Pests:
· Ultra-violet light occurs naturally in sunlight and may be divided inthe three bands A B and C. Of these UV-C is the shortest and most powerful. At the specific wavelength of 257.3nm (2573 angstrom) it is proven to be deadly to viruses bacteria and moulds.
· Medixair™ exposes air passing through the unit’s radiation chamber to an intense amount of UV energy (23868 mw.sec/cm2) capable of eradicating even the most resistant micro-organisms.
· Four UV-C tubes arranged in a mathematically designed reflective chamber controlled airspeed and lengthwise flow of air in close proximity to the tubes provides maximum killing power even for the toughest bacteria germs spores and moulds.
· Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions including Operation Theatres Burns Units
· Neo-Natal Wards Intensive Care Units (ICUs) Post-Operative/Recovery Rooms Orthopaedic Rooms/wards Isolation rooms/wards Microbiology/Pathology Labs
· Culture Rooms Sterilisation Depts. Mortuaries/Morgues Waiting & Consulting rooms General Wards (OPDs).
· Pharmaceutical Industry including Microbiological Labs Clean Rooms Pass Boxes
· Packing areas Sterile Storage Rooms Sterilisation Departments.
· Commercial Establishments including Call Center Food Processing Industry Commercial Kitchens Leisure Facilities Airports Gyms Schools Colleges.
Explore More Products
Rated by 35 Users